Monday, October 13, 2008
About Me

- Name: Rolf
The years have not been good to me. My hair is thinning, my eyesight failing. I find it harder to get up in the mornings and my fragile frame is wracked with painful spasms. My friends have left me and my family have disowned me. Even my dog growls when I try to get up from the sofa.
Previous Posts
- Amps and clamps and belly crampsAs some of you may...
- The lads celebrate the fall of the Empire with Che...
- I read some scaremonger in the newspaper today pre...
- Crowded clown car chicanery, mithless mobbed motor...
- One of the core principles of my philosophy is Soc...
- Shaving is for girls.It is now two full weeks sinc...
- Continuing my 70s revival, I watched Vanishing Poi...
- I'm starting a Seventies revival.Since last Wednes...
- I've been re-reading the Mr Men books. Brilliant,...
- "Kev finds bisuit shaped like Millennium Falcon, b...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home