Shaving is for girls.
It is now two full weeks since I last shaved and my beard is coming along nicely, if a little bushy.
Planet of the Apes (1968):
Taylor shaves his beard off with a hunting knife.
LUCIUS (disapprovingly) Why did you do that? Scrape off your hair?
CORNELIUS (quizzically) It makes you look somehow ... less intelligent.
Along with making me appear more intelligent, I believe the beard also gives me a air of... danger. Who's going to mess with a man sporting such an obvious external display of testosterone?
Shaving is definitely for girls.
It is now two full weeks since I last shaved and my beard is coming along nicely, if a little bushy.
Planet of the Apes (1968):
Taylor shaves his beard off with a hunting knife.
LUCIUS (disapprovingly) Why did you do that? Scrape off your hair?
CORNELIUS (quizzically) It makes you look somehow ... less intelligent.
Along with making me appear more intelligent, I believe the beard also gives me a air of... danger. Who's going to mess with a man sporting such an obvious external display of testosterone?
Shaving is definitely for girls.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home