I'm starting a Seventies revival.
Since last Wednesday, I've been listening to all my old 70's vinyl, including the Kinks, Bowie, the Beatles, Joy Division and of course, Hot Chocolate.
I bought a box set of The Sweeney to steep myself in the vernacular of that decadent decade, and I'm seriously considering growing a bad-ass moustache in an effort to resemble Robert Loggia in Scarface, though I suspect it will give me more an air of Michael Fish.
Loggia
Fish
I'm going shopping tomorrow to get some loud print shirts with collars so big, they'll still have snow on 'em in the summertime.
You heard it here first, folks. The Seventies are back!
Since last Wednesday, I've been listening to all my old 70's vinyl, including the Kinks, Bowie, the Beatles, Joy Division and of course, Hot Chocolate.
I bought a box set of The Sweeney to steep myself in the vernacular of that decadent decade, and I'm seriously considering growing a bad-ass moustache in an effort to resemble Robert Loggia in Scarface, though I suspect it will give me more an air of Michael Fish.
Loggia
Fish
I'm going shopping tomorrow to get some loud print shirts with collars so big, they'll still have snow on 'em in the summertime.
You heard it here first, folks. The Seventies are back!


1 Comments:
The 1970's were rubbish.
Deal with it
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home